Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer fiber



I've gone into hat production again. There are no color rules in the Knit for Japan group so I'm trying to do a little stash busting. Stash busting sounds so much better than delving into my hoard. My yarn addiction is taking over the living room at this point. Click the logo for more info, the shipping deadline is July 15th.


Ships Support: The Ships Project  ---->>>>  It's another cool tie month and I have about 40 I need to finish up and get out.
 
The Colville Valley Fiber Friends will host our annual Spin in the Park gathering on Saturday, July 25, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please bring your spinning wheel and chair, or any other fiber-related project, and your lunch. You may also bring a contribution to the infamous raffle. Vendors are invited to bring their wares at no charge. For additional information call Shannon Henry at (509) 684-8502.



 June 11th thru 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.