Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Do more, Stare less

Pinterest is not and obsession as long as I use my pins. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.




Greek Yogurt Biscuits

I made these as part of Mother's Day breakfast. I rarely make biscuits; being a descendant of peasant stock and not wishing to resemble a biscuit. But it was Mother's Day so I tested it out. It's fabulous! The yogurt, regular non- greek works too, seems to act as insurance against the absent minded cook. I over mixed and over browned a batch and it still turned out moist and delicious. Yippee.  They are especially good with Apricot Jam.

I also used the Crustless Broccoli Quiche recipe. I added some bacon in with the broccoli. No reason to go overboard with the healthy stuff.

For these and other recipes go to: Healthy Recipes Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.