Monday, October 8, 2012

KCWC: The Indigo Cat Dress


IMG_6163

For the last couple of years Elsie Marley has been doing a kid clothing sewing week. It's set up as a challenge week to make kid stuff, to stop procrastinating and make/finish all those projects that have pilled up. As I need all the help I can get in the stop procrastinating department, I've jumped on board. 

IMG_6164

I found this marvelous fabric at Fabric Temptations several years back while visiting my brother. They have a   small but wonderful collection of indigo, and this is one of several prints I picked up. Now I've used it so this wasn't really an impulse buy. See I'm not a fabric hoarder. 

I used New Look's #6309 as the basic pattern. Although the overall look is kind of based on The Happy Tunic by Simple Simon and Co.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.