Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gift Factory - - Fudge


clockwise from top left: white chocolate lemon, orange, peppermint, and dark chocolate with chili


Fudge is Christmas staple in my family. Over the years we've made many variations on the original recipe. This year with all the candied citrus around, it got added in too. The chili flavored batch is an homage to Cowgirl Chocolates, spicy truffles. An old favorite of mine; although not well liked by any of the males in my family.

The poor card is looking a little worse for wear these days after so much use. I don't remember who Robert was but apparently he didn't like messing around with boiling cream anymore than I do.

 For an easy print - non stained- version -- Foolproof Fudge recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.