Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby, it's cold outside

IMG_6469
IMG_6466
IMG_6448
IMG_6452
IMG_6460


Saturday brought clear skies and single digit temps. We haven't seen blue sky around here for quite some time, so Mom and I took a drive toward Lake Roosevelt. The sun was just right to make the snow look like sanding sugar on the fields. Everything was sparkly clean with its blanket of snow.  
Of course riding around in the heated car does make you forget that it's facing numbingly cold out side. I refer to this as instant face lift weather. As in your face (and any other uncovered tissue) will contract and tighten up two steps outside. It will also freeze pipes and convince a frost free faucet to freeze solid and back up into my well house. 
So that was Sundays project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.