Monday, February 4, 2013

Small boat


IMG_6557

Most of the country might be laid up with the flu but I was cut down by an oatmeal muffin. Too much health food just isn't good for me I guess.  While my stomach was fighting with the evil muffin; I mangled three sewing sewing projects and  lost a variety of small tools ( most of which turned up in the lettuce drawer),  Why I put random things in the lettuce drawer is beyond me. I don't recall anyone mentioned this when going over the chemo plan. "You'll be really sick and go bald for a while. Oh; and you might get dementia." I think I would remember that last bit. But then again maybe not, I can't remember what the snow plow guy's name is half the time.

So I survived the evil muffin and made a small boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.