Thursday, March 14, 2013

a drippy situation


IMG_6698
IMG_6636

IMG_6701

IMG_6694

IMG_6697


Lots of melting this week. Everything is dripping; including my water heater. I thought the biggest problems for the week would be sock knitting and getting Thing 1's birthday gifts shipped. No such luck. The much feared heel was fiddly but impossible.

The really irritating thing about the dying water heater is that the warranty ran out last month. I just know there is some sort of built in timer to ensure this.


**The sock monkeys are for Thing 1 and 2 for their birthdays this year. There are matching kid sized flannel pj's made by Mom.  Thing 1 already has a cape and mask from last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.