Friday, June 3, 2011

Flem-ageddon!

What's a head cold with no fever or runny nose?
Answer; an allergy attack with an infection chaser.
So one ear drum burst and the other one feels like it's not far behind. The doc today said my auditory or eustachian tubes have become clogged with mucus and bred an infection. He was a very nice guy but the voice over in my head said it in a coming attraction movie voice. That was probably is a combination of the DayQuil and the temporary hearing loss. Drugs or not just the idea that mucus has bred anything is disturbing. But, that's it's in my head plotting a take over and trying to escape through my ears! AHHHHHHHH

You know The Shadow series, (the old radio version not the movie with a Baldwin) -  in that voice say "the mucus, it's breeding." end with the maniacal laughter.
See if that doesn't keep you up at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.