Friday, December 16, 2011

Finished Object Friday










I'm on a coffee break from cookie madness at the moment. Why I think I need to make so many varieties is beyond me. I still doing it. I just don't know why.
I think this is part of my Christmas mania.  I must knit far more hats than any child could possibly want and have enough cookies on hand should a platoon stop by. 

Although in all honesty I am not completely off my rocker in my knit projects. Pointy hats and the ones with ears may not have been on any ones list but the beard was vigorously requested by a seven year old.

Details for all the projects will at some point be on my Ravelry page. No promises as to when as it's 8 days til the big day and I have an unexpected house guest arriving on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.