Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random Thoughts


Too much coffee and attaching gingham bias tape to 2 kid aprons has turned my brain to mush. So today's post is list of the mundane and bizarre that is leaking out of my head.

 Why is that strand of christmas lights can work perfectly one year and then die while sitting in storage? What is it about my attic?


While looking for a dropped pen under my desk I found a bolt. One day my office chair will self destruct.

Clyde likes cheese. Especially Tillamook Vintage White Medium Chedder

Why do some Christmas ornaments refuse to face forward when hung? Very annoying

Bacon makes all vegetables better.

Apparently mustache's are trendy. 'Stache-tastic

Whoever came up with glue basting is a genius!

Space Invader's Hat

The men in "The Big Valley" wore more eye make-up than the women in the early episodes. 60's westerns are a little goofy.


'El Paso' has been stuck in my head for days.

Waffle Irons, not just for waffles. Who knew?

I think Clyde is mostly deaf and completely cross- eyed.

Elk are really tall.




Okay, so it's not really a list. A list is more organization than I'm capable of right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.