Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January ends



The month ends much like it began, cold and white. The satellite internet has been on strike this week and took Blogger with it. (The cold is making everyone cranky.)  So, I've been manically knitting and making small things. My introduction to The Toy Society has spawned a few softies and lots of pins.  Mom is keeping the skirted pig because it's tax season and everyone inside a CPA office needs all the help they can get.  I have a finished bunny to post just as soon as I can find a good spot for the toy drop.




In other news Mom had a birthday! There was far too much food and a really good Blackberry Cake. I highly recommend this with a dollop of plain whipped cream. Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.