Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Snow Chickens




The Hens are acting like Spring chickens even thought the weather isn't cooperating. Since the official first day of spring just about everything that can fall out the sky has. We've have snow, hail, graupel, icy rain, rain, blowing rain, and sleet.(Graupel is an actual type of snow, I didn't make that one up. Upon first moving from California I thought the locals we're pulling my leg, but it's a real thing. A very strange thing.) In between and among all the stuff falling from the sky, it's been windy. Lots of trees down and roofs in the area are looking a little worse for wear. It even knocked the power out one day. March is certainly going out like a lion this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.