Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Farewell to February

What a crappy month it was. The Internet has been back up for a while but I  have been in such mood that I haven't been back as my gift to the world.  No one really needs to hear me complaining about winter, of gray skies and white landscapes. The irritations of sinus headaches and head colds. Compounded by the anniversary of cancer diagnosis (who's treatment is still giving my problems) and my birthday.

 So good bye February! Hello March! I'm looking forward to Spring with green things and colorful flowers.

In between my kvetching I made a sateen ensemble for a sock who's will be going to Vegas with J.

IMG_6588

IMG_6579
Lucy supervised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.