Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Still winter

IMG_7594

IMG_7590

IMG_7597

IMG_7608

IMG_7603

Like the majority of the US it's still winter here in Washington.  The latest really cold snap is on it's way out and brought more snow last night. So at least  I can leave the house without so many layers on. I've been feeling a bit like a gnome when heading out to milk in the mornings. Conversely the goats don't seem to care about the cold. As long as they get a bucket of hot water they're good to go. And I mean GO. Racing in the snow, climbing the hay mow, playing king of the mountain on the ice burgs pushed up by the snowplow. Nellie is still giving around a gallon of milk a day. Goats really are easy keepers..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! It's always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.